CORRECTED: Hackers can divert Vonage calls: security firm
(Corrects company's name to Vonage from Voyage in story)
BOSTON (Reuters) - Internet phone service from Vonage Holdings Corp is vulnerable to attacks by hackers, who are able to intercept calls to the company's subscribers, a security firm said on Wednesday.
Sipera Systems of Richardson, Texas, said it had informed Vonage of the problem more than a month ago, but the company had not responded to the warning.
Vonage spokesman Charles Sahner declined comment.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after deadline missed
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut