CORRECTED: Hackers can divert Vonage calls: security firm
(Corrects company's name to Vonage from Voyage in story)
BOSTON (Reuters) - Internet phone service from Vonage Holdings Corp is vulnerable to attacks by hackers, who are able to intercept calls to the company's subscribers, a security firm said on Wednesday.
Sipera Systems of Richardson, Texas, said it had informed Vonage of the problem more than a month ago, but the company had not responded to the warning.
Vonage spokesman Charles Sahner declined comment.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |