Sony says aims to break even on games in H2
TOKYO Oct 25 (Reuters) - Sony Corp (6758.T) said on Thursday it would aim to break even or better in its game business in the second half of the business year to March.
Sony's game business posted an operating loss of 96.7 billion yen ($847.6 million) in the July-September quarter, which it attributed partly to selling its PlayStation 3 below what it cost to produce the video game console.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label