NovaBay Pharma raises $20 mln in IPO at $4 per share
NEW YORK Oct 25 (Reuters) - NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc. NBY.TO (NBY.A) on Thursday said it raised $20 million in an initial public offering priced at the bottom end of an earlier projected range.
Emeryville, California-based NovaBay said it priced its offering at $4 per share and sold 5 million shares. The original projected range was $4 to $6 per share. Its shares will trade on the American Stock Exchange and possibly on the Toronto Stock Exchange, the company said.
Dundee Securities Corp is acting as the sole bookrunner for the offering.
The company is focused on developing better drugs to treat hospital-borne infections and other conditions.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'