- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms before Bernanke, inflation dip hits sterling |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
Microsoft buys Thai-based Global Care Solutions
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Oct 29 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O), the world's largest software maker, said on Monday it bought the assets of privately held Global Care Solutions, a Thailand-based provider of health care software.
Microsoft said employees of Thailand-based Global Care Solutions will join its health solutions group.
Financial terms of the deal weren't disclosed. (Reporting by Justin Grant)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this