Roadside bomb kills 3 U.S. soldiers in Iraq
(Corrects day of the week to Tuesday)
BAGHDAD, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Three U.S. soldiers were killed when their patrol was hit by a roadside bomb southeast of Baghdad on Tuesday, the U.S. military said.
The deaths takes to 36 the number of U.S. soldiers killed so far this month. If no more casualties are reported it would be the lowest monthly toll since March 2006.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters