Nanosphere Inc IPO raises $98 mln, bottom of range
NEW YORK Oct 31 (Reuters) - Nanosphere Inc, a company developing diagnostic tests for a variety of medical conditions, on Wednesday raised $98 million with an initial public offering that priced at the bottom of a forecast range.
The 7-million share offering priced at $14 per share, compared with a forecast range of $14 to $16, according to an underwriter.
Underwriters, led by Credit Suisse (CS.N), have the option to purchase an additional 1 million shares to cover overallotments.
The Northbrook, Illinois-based company plans to list its shares on Nasdaq under the symbol "NSPH." (NSPH.O) (Reporting by Lilla Zuill)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident