- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Halloween fake teeth recalled due to lead: government
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 43,000 Chinese-made fake teeth sold as Halloween party favors have been recalled because they contain unsafe levels of lead paint, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said on Wednesday.
The product, "Ugly Teeth" party favors, was imported by Amscan Inc. and sold at various retailers throughout the United States in 2006 and this year, the safety agency said.
The fake teeth are painted white, black and orange with brown gums and were sold as Halloween party favors in packages of eight. Each package retailed for about $2.
Consumers should return the fake teeth to the store where they bought them for a refund, it said.
A photograph of the recalled fake teeth was posted on the safety agency's Web site at: here
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this