Bioform Medical IPO raises $80 mln, below range
NEW YORK Nov 6 (Reuters) - Bioform Medical Inc raised $80 million on Tuesday with an initial public offering that priced below a forecast range.
The offering of 10 million shares priced at $8 each, compared with a forecast range of $9 to $11, according to an underwriter.
Underwriters, led by JPMorgan Chase, have the option to purchase an additional 750,000 shares to cover overallotments.
The San Mateo, California company has been approved to list its shares on Nasdaq under the symbol "BFRM." BFRM.O (Reporting by Lilla Zuill; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |