LookSmart Q3 loss widens; to sell FindArticles.com for $20.5 mln
Nov 7 (Reuters) - LookSmart Ltd (LOOK.O), an online media and technology company, reported a wider-than-expected quarterly loss, hurt by continued volatility in ad spend among its larger volume advertisers, and impairment charges.
The company also said it will sell its FindArticles.com property to CNET Networks Inc (CNET.O) for about $20.5 million in cash.
LookSmart posted a third-quarter loss of 19 cents a share, on revenue of $12.6 million. This compares with a loss of 17 cents per share on revenue of $12.2 million. Analysts were looking for a loss of 12 cents per share on revenue of $13.4 million. (Reporting by Sreerupa Mitra in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite