Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals files to go public
WASHINGTON Nov 9 (Reuters) - Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals Inc filed with regulators on Friday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The drug company said in a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank Securities were the lead underwriters for the IPO.
Xanodyne plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "XANO" (XANO.O). (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski, editing by Leslie Gevirtz)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official