Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals files to go public
WASHINGTON Nov 9 (Reuters) - Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals Inc filed with regulators on Friday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The drug company said in a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank Securities were the lead underwriters for the IPO.
Xanodyne plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "XANO" (XANO.O). (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski, editing by Leslie Gevirtz)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea