Honeywell in $1 bln deal with AirTran Airways
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Honeywell International Inc (HON.N) on Monday said it signed a $1 billion deal with AirTran Airways to supply avionics on new aircraft and provide maintenance through 2030.
Honeywell will supply avionics for up to 150 Boeing 737s, and provide maintenance for AirTran's entire fleet of up to 250 aircraft. (Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore; Editing by Deepak Kannan)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York