Honeywell in $1 bln deal with AirTran Airways
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Honeywell International Inc (HON.N) on Monday said it signed a $1 billion deal with AirTran Airways to supply avionics on new aircraft and provide maintenance through 2030.
Honeywell will supply avionics for up to 150 Boeing 737s, and provide maintenance for AirTran's entire fleet of up to 250 aircraft. (Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore; Editing by Deepak Kannan)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner