Honeywell in $1 bln deal with AirTran Airways
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Honeywell International Inc (HON.N) on Monday said it signed a $1 billion deal with AirTran Airways to supply avionics on new aircraft and provide maintenance through 2030.
Honeywell will supply avionics for up to 150 Boeing 737s, and provide maintenance for AirTran's entire fleet of up to 250 aircraft. (Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore; Editing by Deepak Kannan)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.