Honeywell in $1 bln deal with AirTran Airways
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Honeywell International Inc (HON.N) on Monday said it signed a $1 billion deal with AirTran Airways to supply avionics on new aircraft and provide maintenance through 2030.
Honeywell will supply avionics for up to 150 Boeing 737s, and provide maintenance for AirTran's entire fleet of up to 250 aircraft. (Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore; Editing by Deepak Kannan)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq