E*Trade CEO cancels appearance at Merrill conference
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Online brokerage E*Trade Financial Corp's (ETFC.O) Chief Executive Mitch Caplan cancelled his presentation at a Merrill Lynch & Co banking conference, a spokeswoman said on Tuesday.
Caplan was scheduled to speak at the conference on November 14.
E*Trade spokeswoman Pam Erickson did not immediately provide a reason for his cancellation.
(Reporting by Anupreeta Das, editing by Leslie Gevirtz )
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source