News Corp Murdoch family trust sells 17.5 mln shrs
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - News Corp's NWSa.N Murdoch family trust sold about 17.5 million Class A shares in a block sale, the company said on Thursday.
The proceeds of the sale are "for the benefit of the trust and its beneficiaries," which include News Corp Chairman and Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch and his children, the company said.
The shares were sold at $20.20, netting the trust about $353.5 million. The sale was part of the family's normal financial planning, the company said. (Reporting by Kenneth Li; Editing by Braden Reddall)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai