News Corp Murdoch family trust sells 17.5 mln shrs
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - News Corp's NWSa.N Murdoch family trust sold about 17.5 million Class A shares in a block sale, the company said on Thursday.
The proceeds of the sale are "for the benefit of the trust and its beneficiaries," which include News Corp Chairman and Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch and his children, the company said.
The shares were sold at $20.20, netting the trust about $353.5 million. The sale was part of the family's normal financial planning, the company said. (Reporting by Kenneth Li; Editing by Braden Reddall)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |