Beyonce to experience D-cinema
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - R&B singer Beyonce is the latest recording artist to book a digital cinema date. "The Beyonce Experience" will be shown on 96 2-D digital cinema theater screens nationwide for a one night-only engagement next Monday. A DVD version will hit stores the following day.
The film was shot at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on September 2. The concert featured a guest spot from boyfriend Jay-Z and a reunion of Destiny's Child, the group that propelled Beyonce to worldwide stardom.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich