China to gradually increase yuan flexibility-premier
SINGAPORE Nov 19 (Reuters) - China will gradually increase the flexibility of its currency, the yuan, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said on Monday.
"We will increase the flexibility of the renminbi (yuan) exchange rate and gradually achieve its convertibility on the capital account," he said during a visit to Singapore. (Reporting by Kevin Yao)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |