Ituran Location to sell Telematics unit to ST Electronics
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Israel's Ituran Location and Control Ltd (ITRN.O) (ITRN.TA) said it agreed to sell its unit, Telematics, to ST Electronics Pte Ltd, a Singapore conglomerate, at a valuation of $90 million.
Ituran, whose products and services help track vehicles electronically, said it expects the deal to contribute about $60 million to its cash position. (Reporting by Manish Gupta in Bangalore; Editing by Vinu Pilakkott)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |