Broncus Technologies files for IPO of up to $86.3 mln
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Broncus Technologies Inc on Tuesday filed with U.S. regulators to raise up to $86.3 million in an initial public offering of common stock. In a filing with the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission, the medical technology company said Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns & Co, Jefferies & Co and RBC Capital markets were underwriting the IPO.
The company applied to list its shares on the Nasdaq under the symbol "LUNG". (Reporting by Neetha Mahadevan in Bangalore; Editing by Vinu Pilakkott)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official