Broncus Technologies files for IPO of up to $86.3 mln
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Broncus Technologies Inc on Tuesday filed with U.S. regulators to raise up to $86.3 million in an initial public offering of common stock. In a filing with the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission, the medical technology company said Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns & Co, Jefferies & Co and RBC Capital markets were underwriting the IPO.
The company applied to list its shares on the Nasdaq under the symbol "LUNG". (Reporting by Neetha Mahadevan in Bangalore; Editing by Vinu Pilakkott)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |