Reliant Pharmaceuticals withdraws IPO plans
Nov 21 (Reuters) - Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc filed with U.S. regulators to withdraw the planned initial public offering of its common stock.
On Aug. 10, Reliant had filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for a $400 million IPO. (Reporting by Nachiket Kelkar in Bangalore; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ