Reliant Pharmaceuticals withdraws IPO plans
Nov 21 (Reuters) - Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc filed with U.S. regulators to withdraw the planned initial public offering of its common stock.
On Aug. 10, Reliant had filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for a $400 million IPO. (Reporting by Nachiket Kelkar in Bangalore; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study