Reliant Pharmaceuticals withdraws IPO plans
Nov 21 (Reuters) - Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc filed with U.S. regulators to withdraw the planned initial public offering of its common stock.
On Aug. 10, Reliant had filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for a $400 million IPO. (Reporting by Nachiket Kelkar in Bangalore; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- New report calls U.S. a 'rising star' of global manufacturing