Pershing Square Capital ups stake in Borders Group
Nov 23 (Reuters) - U.S. book retailer Borders Group Inc BGP.N shareholder Pershing Square Capital Management LP increased its stake in the company to 17.1 percent from 11.7 percent, according to an amended regulatory filing.
The raise brings Pershing Square Capital's ownership in the company to about 10.1 million shares. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu in Bangalore)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone