- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
Berkley signs for role on "CSI: Miami"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Meet Horatio's ex: Elizabeth Berkley is joining CBS' crime drama "CSI: Miami" as a recurring character.
She will play Julia Winston -- former wife of Horatio Caine (David Caruso) and the mother of his recently discovered teenage son, Kyle (Evan Ellingson) -- who becomes part of an investigation when her billionaire husband is murdered.
Berkley has guest-starred on the mothership "CSI" series, "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," which spawned "CSI: Miami."
The actress's feature credits include "Showgirls," "Any Given Sunday," "Curse of the Jade Scorpion" and "Rodger Dodger."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this