Sprint to offer NFL coverage on cell phones
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Sprint Nextel Corp said on Tuesday it would offer live coverage of key moments in National Football League games on its cell phones.
It said the coverage would involve all football games televised by the NFL Network in 2007. Sprint said that more than 1 million of its customers had already downloaded NFL related content to their phones.
(Reporting by Sinead Carew)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut