Sprint to offer NFL coverage on cell phones
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Sprint Nextel Corp said on Tuesday it would offer live coverage of key moments in National Football League games on its cell phones.
It said the coverage would involve all football games televised by the NFL Network in 2007. Sprint said that more than 1 million of its customers had already downloaded NFL related content to their phones.
(Reporting by Sinead Carew)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |