Bush to hold news conference on Tuesday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush will hold a news conference at 10:10 a.m. EST on Tuesday, the White House said.
The news conference is likely to cover a wide range of issues, including the war in Iraq, the revival of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, the nuclear standoff with Iran, the state of the U.S. economy and Bush's rocky relations with the Democratic-led Congress.
(Reporting by Matt Spetalnick, editing by Patricia Wilson)
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |