Bush to hold news conference on Tuesday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush will hold a news conference at 10:10 a.m. EST on Tuesday, the White House said.
The news conference is likely to cover a wide range of issues, including the war in Iraq, the revival of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, the nuclear standoff with Iran, the state of the U.S. economy and Bush's rocky relations with the Democratic-led Congress.
(Reporting by Matt Spetalnick, editing by Patricia Wilson)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow