Springsteen plots N.J. stadium gigs next summer
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Bruce Springsteen will return this summer to a familiar stomping ground, Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., for three shows to promote his latest album, "Magic."
The Boss and his E Street Band will perform July 27-28 and 31; tickets go on sale December 15. He has sold out 66 prior shows at Giants Stadium, 51 of which were with the E Street Band.
Springsteen is currently touring Europe. The next North American leg of his tour begins February 28 in Hartford, Conn.
Springsteen was last week nominated for four Grammys, including rock album for "Magic" and rock song for "Radio Nowhere." But he was a surprise omission from the coveted album of the year race, a category he has never won.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials