Springsteen plots N.J. stadium gigs next summer
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Bruce Springsteen will return this summer to a familiar stomping ground, Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., for three shows to promote his latest album, "Magic."
The Boss and his E Street Band will perform July 27-28 and 31; tickets go on sale December 15. He has sold out 66 prior shows at Giants Stadium, 51 of which were with the E Street Band.
Springsteen is currently touring Europe. The next North American leg of his tour begins February 28 in Hartford, Conn.
Springsteen was last week nominated for four Grammys, including rock album for "Magic" and rock song for "Radio Nowhere." But he was a surprise omission from the coveted album of the year race, a category he has never won.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video