Springsteen plots N.J. stadium gigs next summer
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Bruce Springsteen will return this summer to a familiar stomping ground, Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., for three shows to promote his latest album, "Magic."
The Boss and his E Street Band will perform July 27-28 and 31; tickets go on sale December 15. He has sold out 66 prior shows at Giants Stadium, 51 of which were with the E Street Band.
Springsteen is currently touring Europe. The next North American leg of his tour begins February 28 in Hartford, Conn.
Springsteen was last week nominated for four Grammys, including rock album for "Magic" and rock song for "Radio Nowhere." But he was a surprise omission from the coveted album of the year race, a category he has never won.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding