Springsteen plots N.J. stadium gigs next summer
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Bruce Springsteen will return this summer to a familiar stomping ground, Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., for three shows to promote his latest album, "Magic."
The Boss and his E Street Band will perform July 27-28 and 31; tickets go on sale December 15. He has sold out 66 prior shows at Giants Stadium, 51 of which were with the E Street Band.
Springsteen is currently touring Europe. The next North American leg of his tour begins February 28 in Hartford, Conn.
Springsteen was last week nominated for four Grammys, including rock album for "Magic" and rock song for "Radio Nowhere." But he was a surprise omission from the coveted album of the year race, a category he has never won.
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily