International Speedway says CFO to leave, names replacement
Dec 12 (Reuters) - International Speedway Corp (ISCA.O) said Chief Financial Officer Susan Schandel will leave the company, effective Feb 1, 2008, and join NASCAR.
Daniel Houser, chief accounting officer, will replace Schandel as CFO, effective Feb 1, 2008, the racetrack owner said in a regulatory filing. (Reporting by Sharangdhar Limaye in Bangalore; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl