International Speedway says CFO to leave, names replacement
Dec 12 (Reuters) - International Speedway Corp (ISCA.O) said Chief Financial Officer Susan Schandel will leave the company, effective Feb 1, 2008, and join NASCAR.
Daniel Houser, chief accounting officer, will replace Schandel as CFO, effective Feb 1, 2008, the racetrack owner said in a regulatory filing. (Reporting by Sharangdhar Limaye in Bangalore; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report