AMD expects break-even 2008 Q2, profit in Q3
NEW YORK Dec 13 (Reuters) - Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD.N) expects to break even in the 2008 second quarter and post a profit in the third quarter, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Hector Ruiz said at the chip maker's meeting with analysts that AMD expects to "exit the second quarter at break-even" and expects "to be profitable in the third quarter of next year." (Reporting by Sinead Carew; editing by John Wallace) (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; +1 646-223-6186))
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official