AMD expects break-even 2008 Q2, profit in Q3
NEW YORK Dec 13 (Reuters) - Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD.N) expects to break even in the 2008 second quarter and post a profit in the third quarter, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Hector Ruiz said at the chip maker's meeting with analysts that AMD expects to "exit the second quarter at break-even" and expects "to be profitable in the third quarter of next year." (Reporting by Sinead Carew; editing by John Wallace) (email: email@example.com; +1 646-223-6186))
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government