Medical device company Devax withdraws IPO plans
WASHINGTON Dec 13 (Reuters) - Medical device company Devax Inc on Thursday filed to withdraw plans for an initial public offering, saying such a move was "no longer in its best interests."
Devax had planned to raise up to $85 million in an IPO, according to prior filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted