Medical device company Devax withdraws IPO plans
WASHINGTON Dec 13 (Reuters) - Medical device company Devax Inc on Thursday filed to withdraw plans for an initial public offering, saying such a move was "no longer in its best interests."
Devax had planned to raise up to $85 million in an IPO, according to prior filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |