Solvay to invest $135 mln in Brazil vinyls plant
BRUSSELS Dec 14 (Reuters) - Belgian drugs, chemicals and plastics maker Solvay (SOLB.BR) said on Friday that the board of its affiliate Solvay Indupa had approved a $135 million investment programme for a Brazilian vinyls production plant.
Solvay Indupa is also studying the construction of a power plant at its Bahia Blanca plant in Argentina which would require an investment of $130 million.
In order to finance these investments, Solvay Indupa is considering a capital increase of $130 million, it said.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead