- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
Toyota recalling 15,600 Tundra pickups
DETROIT (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Friday that it is recalling 15,600 Tundra pickup trucks in the United States because a rear propeller shaft may separate at the joint.
The recall involves 2007 model-year Tundra four-wheel-drive pickup trucks.
"There is a possibility that a joint in the rear propeller shaft may have been improperly heat treated, resulting in insufficient hardness," Toyota said in a statement.
This may cause a section of the rear propeller shaft to separate at the joint, it added.
No injuries or accidents have been connected to the recall.
(Reporting by Poornima Gupta, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this