Warner, XM in talks to settle suit: source
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Warner Music Group Corp is in talks with XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc to settle a lawsuit related to portable radios that can record music, and expects a settlement soon, a person close to the talks said on Monday.
"You can probably expect a resolution fairly shortly," said the person who asked not to be named.
XM Satellite said on Monday it had settled a similar lawsuit filed by Universal Music Group against XM Satellite's portable "Inno" devices that can record and store music.
(Reporting by Sinead Carew; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua