- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- UPDATE 1-Regeneron, Sanofi asthma drug seen as potential game changer
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
Warner, XM in talks to settle suit: source
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Warner Music Group Corp is in talks with XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc to settle a lawsuit related to portable radios that can record music, and expects a settlement soon, a person close to the talks said on Monday.
"You can probably expect a resolution fairly shortly," said the person who asked not to be named.
XM Satellite said on Monday it had settled a similar lawsuit filed by Universal Music Group against XM Satellite's portable "Inno" devices that can record and store music.
(Reporting by Sinead Carew; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this