Alkermes gets $166.3 mln from Reliant stake sale to Glaxo
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Biotechnology company Alkermes Inc (ALKS.O) said it received $166.3 million from the sale of its stake in heart drug specialist Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc to Europe's biggest pharmaceuticals group GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK.L).
An additional $7.7 million is due to Alkermes under an escrow arrangement, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Anant Vijay Kala in Bangalore; Editing by Deepak Kannan)
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |