Alkermes gets $166.3 mln from Reliant stake sale to Glaxo
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Biotechnology company Alkermes Inc (ALKS.O) said it received $166.3 million from the sale of its stake in heart drug specialist Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc to Europe's biggest pharmaceuticals group GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK.L).
An additional $7.7 million is due to Alkermes under an escrow arrangement, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Anant Vijay Kala in Bangalore; Editing by Deepak Kannan)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government