Alkermes gets $166.3 mln from Reliant stake sale to Glaxo
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Biotechnology company Alkermes Inc (ALKS.O) said it received $166.3 million from the sale of its stake in heart drug specialist Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc to Europe's biggest pharmaceuticals group GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK.L).
An additional $7.7 million is due to Alkermes under an escrow arrangement, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Anant Vijay Kala in Bangalore; Editing by Deepak Kannan)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning