Prometheus Laboratories files for up to $100 mln IPO
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Prometheus Laboratories Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The San Diego, California-based specialty pharmaceutical company told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus that Goldman Sachs & Co, Credit Suisse and Cowen and Co were underwriting the IPO.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price. (Reporting by Niveditha Ravi in Bangalore; Editing by Amitha Rajan) ((email@example.com; within U.S +1 646 223 8780; outside U.S. +91 80 4135 5800; Reuters Messaging firstname.lastname@example.org))
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote