Arrowhead Research files for $50 mln shelf
WASHINGTON Dec 20 (Reuters) - Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR.O) filed on Thursday to periodically sell up to $50 million in common stock and warrants.
The nanotechnology company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it plans to use the proceeds from the offering for working capital, research and clinical development activities, future acquisitions and capital expenditures.
Under a shelf registration, a company may sell securities in one or more separate offerings with the size, price and terms to be determined at the time of sale. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |