Arrowhead Research files for $50 mln shelf
WASHINGTON Dec 20 (Reuters) - Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR.O) filed on Thursday to periodically sell up to $50 million in common stock and warrants.
The nanotechnology company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it plans to use the proceeds from the offering for working capital, research and clinical development activities, future acquisitions and capital expenditures.
Under a shelf registration, a company may sell securities in one or more separate offerings with the size, price and terms to be determined at the time of sale. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |