Arrowhead Research files for $50 mln shelf
WASHINGTON Dec 20 (Reuters) - Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR.O) filed on Thursday to periodically sell up to $50 million in common stock and warrants.
The nanotechnology company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it plans to use the proceeds from the offering for working capital, research and clinical development activities, future acquisitions and capital expenditures.
Under a shelf registration, a company may sell securities in one or more separate offerings with the size, price and terms to be determined at the time of sale. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |