Arrowhead Research files for $50 mln shelf
WASHINGTON Dec 20 (Reuters) - Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR.O) filed on Thursday to periodically sell up to $50 million in common stock and warrants.
The nanotechnology company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it plans to use the proceeds from the offering for working capital, research and clinical development activities, future acquisitions and capital expenditures.
Under a shelf registration, a company may sell securities in one or more separate offerings with the size, price and terms to be determined at the time of sale. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters