Arrowhead Research files for $50 mln shelf
WASHINGTON Dec 20 (Reuters) - Arrowhead Research Corp (ARWR.O) filed on Thursday to periodically sell up to $50 million in common stock and warrants.
The nanotechnology company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it plans to use the proceeds from the offering for working capital, research and clinical development activities, future acquisitions and capital expenditures.
Under a shelf registration, a company may sell securities in one or more separate offerings with the size, price and terms to be determined at the time of sale. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |