CMT says "I do" to redneck wedding series
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Country music cable channel CMT is getting hitched to "My Big Redneck Wedding."
The reality series, to be hosted by thrice-married actor Tom Arnold, will premiere at 9:30 p.m. on January 11. The network ordered eight episodes.
Each episode will feature a different wedding, following the "most down-home country couples" as they take their trip down the aisle. The series will spotlight each wedding's "rustic eccentricities," whether it is a four-legged best man, a romantic beer-can canopy, a celebratory shotgun salute or a reception filled with mattress surfing and mud wrestling.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.