CMT says "I do" to redneck wedding series
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Country music cable channel CMT is getting hitched to "My Big Redneck Wedding."
The reality series, to be hosted by thrice-married actor Tom Arnold, will premiere at 9:30 p.m. on January 11. The network ordered eight episodes.
Each episode will feature a different wedding, following the "most down-home country couples" as they take their trip down the aisle. The series will spotlight each wedding's "rustic eccentricities," whether it is a four-legged best man, a romantic beer-can canopy, a celebratory shotgun salute or a reception filled with mattress surfing and mud wrestling.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port