Elon Musk, Tesla Motors CEO, tells the Reuters Global Tech Summit that he'll talk to politicians who back local car dealers trying to keep Tesla from selling directly to consumers. Video
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
SanDisk signs license deal with PNY
(Reuters) - SanDisk Corp (SNDK.O) said it signed a patent cross-license agreement with PNY Technologies to settle patent cases it filed against PNY regarding flash memory products.
Under the terms of the cross-license, specific terms of which were not disclosed, PNY will pay SanDisk royalties on flash memory products that were not previously licensed.
The agreement allows PNY to continue marketing and selling USB drives and CompactFlash cards, now as SanDisk licensed products.
(Reporting by Ratul Ray Chaudhuri in Bangalore; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this