Teen Who Required Emergency Appendectomy While Aboard Dawn Princess Visits Ship to...
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Teen Who Required Emergency Appendectomy While Aboard Dawn Princess Visits Ship to Thank Captains and Crew Who Saved Her Life SAN DIEGO, Jan. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Just released from the hospital, 14-year-old Laura Montero, the teenager who was successfully airlifted off Dawn Princess for an emergency appendectomy last month, greets the Captains and Crews of Dawn Princess and the USS Ronald Reagan who helped save her life. She presents Dawn Princess Captain Marco Fortezze and USS Ronald Reagan CaptainTerry Kraft thank-you notes she wrote while recovering in the hospital. In a special ceremony hosted onboard Dawn Princess, Captain Fortezze was honored to welcome Montero back on board and meet in person for the first time the Captain and crew of the USS Ronald Reagan who came to her aid when she required emergency surgery. (Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080106/LASU009) SOURCE Princess Cruises Karen Candy of Princess Cruises, +1-661-644-3999, email@example.com
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media