Teen Who Required Emergency Appendectomy While Aboard Dawn Princess Visits Ship to...
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Teen Who Required Emergency Appendectomy While Aboard Dawn Princess Visits Ship to Thank Captains and Crew Who Saved Her Life SAN DIEGO, Jan. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Just released from the hospital, 14-year-old Laura Montero, the teenager who was successfully airlifted off Dawn Princess for an emergency appendectomy last month, greets the Captains and Crews of Dawn Princess and the USS Ronald Reagan who helped save her life. She presents Dawn Princess Captain Marco Fortezze and USS Ronald Reagan CaptainTerry Kraft thank-you notes she wrote while recovering in the hospital. In a special ceremony hosted onboard Dawn Princess, Captain Fortezze was honored to welcome Montero back on board and meet in person for the first time the Captain and crew of the USS Ronald Reagan who came to her aid when she required emergency surgery. (Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080106/LASU009) SOURCE Princess Cruises Karen Candy of Princess Cruises, +1-661-644-3999, email@example.com
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill