Freeplay Energy PLC - Grant of Options
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
RNS Number:3385L Freeplay Energy PLC 08 January 2008 8 January 2008 Freeplay Energy Plc ("Freeplay" or the "Company") Grant Of Options To Directors Freeplay Energy Plc announces that on 8 January 2008 it agreed to grant options over a total of 3,000,000 new ordinary shares of 5p each at a price of 6.5p per share to certain directors of the Company under the Company's Share Option Scheme (the 'Options'). The Options will vest between 31 December 2008 and 31 December 2010 dependent on the company achieving or exceeding the EBITDA target approved by the board for each of the years ending 31 December 2008, 2009 and 2010, in the proportions 40/ 30/30% respectively. The details are as follows: Directors New Options granted Total number of Options now held David Floyd 1,500,000 1,500,000 Harold Reiter 1,500,000 1,873,514 Following the grant of Options to Harold Reiter, 373,514 Options will be exercisable at a price of 29p and 1,500,000 Options will be exercisable at 6.5p per share. Enquiries: Freeplay Energy plc 020 7851 2630 Rory Stear, Chairman Charles Stanley (Nominated Adviser) 020 7149 6000 Mark Taylor This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END RDSEVLFBVFBFBBD
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats