Martha Stewart CEO Lyne will not leave company
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc (MSO.N) Chief Executive Susan Lyne said she is not leaving the women's lifestyle magazine publisher, according to a memo sent to employees on Monday.
"I want to address an item that ran in the press while I was away, suggesting I might leave MSLO in the near future. Nothing could be further from my plans," she wrote. "I love this company; more importantly I believe in this company."
The New York Post reported on January 2 that Lyne may have been looking to leave the company after her three-year contract was extended by one year, but without a longer term contract in its place.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling