- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Martha Stewart CEO Lyne will not leave company
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc (MSO.N) Chief Executive Susan Lyne said she is not leaving the women's lifestyle magazine publisher, according to a memo sent to employees on Monday.
"I want to address an item that ran in the press while I was away, suggesting I might leave MSLO in the near future. Nothing could be further from my plans," she wrote. "I love this company; more importantly I believe in this company."
The New York Post reported on January 2 that Lyne may have been looking to leave the company after her three-year contract was extended by one year, but without a longer term contract in its place.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this