- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Perrigo buys Galpharm Healthcare for $86 million
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Generic drugmaker Perrigo Co (PRGO.O) said it has acquired UK-based pharmaceutical products maker Galpharm Healthcare Ltd for $86 million in cash to expand its global presence.
The acquisition is expected to add more than $55 million in sales annually and add to earnings in the first year, Perrigo said in a statement.
(Reporting by Sharangdhar Limaye in Bangalore; Editing by Deepak Kannan)
((email@example.com; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780; outside U.S. +91 80 4135 5800; Reuters Messaging:firstname.lastname@example.org)) Keywords: PERRIGO/ACQUISITION
(C) Reuters 2008. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nWNAS6031
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this