Transoma Medical sees IPO priced at $14-$16 each
Jan 15 (Reuters) - Transoma Medical Inc on Tuesday said it sees its initial public offering of 4 million shares at an estimated price of $14 to $16 per share.
In an amended filing with the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission, the medical products maker said stockholders will sell an additional 217,600 shares.
The St. Paul, Minnesota-based company said it applied for a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "TSMA." (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image