Transoma Medical sees IPO priced at $14-$16 each
Jan 15 (Reuters) - Transoma Medical Inc on Tuesday said it sees its initial public offering of 4 million shares at an estimated price of $14 to $16 per share.
In an amended filing with the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission, the medical products maker said stockholders will sell an additional 217,600 shares.
The St. Paul, Minnesota-based company said it applied for a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "TSMA." (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics