- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- UPDATE 1-Regeneron, Sanofi asthma drug seen as potential game changer
FOREX-Dollar little changed by Nov TICS report
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - The dollar was little changed on Wednesday by a report showing better-than-expected U.S. long-term capital inflows in November.
Net long-term capital inflows, excluding swaps, posted at $90.9 billion in November, exceeding market forecasts for $65 billion but down from the $114 billion net inflow the prior month.
The amount was enough to cover the $63.1 billion trade gap for November. (Reporting by Nick Olivari, Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this