- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- UPDATE 1-Regeneron, Sanofi asthma drug seen as potential game changer
House actress making "Delivery" for Lifetime
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "House" co-star Lisa Edelstein and Disney Channel starlet Brenda Song have signed on for "Special Delivery," a film that will air on Lifetime Movie Network, likely in December.
Edelstein will play Maxine Carter, a bonded courier working in the Pacific Rim. Her next case finds her transporting not evidence or life-saving organs but delivering bratty teen Alice (Song of Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody") from her father in China to her mother in the U.S. When Max realizes there's a trap set up for her and Alice when they reach the States, it's up to her to keep Alice safe.
Edelstein, known for her role as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on "House," also has appeared on "Felicity," "Ally McBeal" and "The West Wing."
Song, who plays London Tipton on "Suite Life," also voiced a role in Disney Channel's "Phil of the Future."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this