Willis approaches Marsh for takeover talks_- CNBC
NEW YORK Jan 17 (Reuters) - Insurance broker Willis Group Holdings Ltd (WSH.N) has approached Marsh & McLennan Cos (MMC.N) with a view to starting talks about a possible takeover of Marsh & McLennan, according to a report on CNBC television on Thursday afternoon.
Marsh & McLennan shares were trading up about 3.5 percent at $27.40.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image