Willis approaches Marsh for takeover talks_- CNBC
NEW YORK Jan 17 (Reuters) - Insurance broker Willis Group Holdings Ltd (WSH.N) has approached Marsh & McLennan Cos (MMC.N) with a view to starting talks about a possible takeover of Marsh & McLennan, according to a report on CNBC television on Thursday afternoon.
Marsh & McLennan shares were trading up about 3.5 percent at $27.40.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source