UPDATE 1-ArcSight sees IPO of 6.9 mln shares at $9-$11 each
(Adds details, market capitalization)
Jan 22 (Reuters) - ArcSight Inc, a provider of security and compliance management software, registered its initial public offering of 6.9 million shares at an estimated price of $9 to $11 per share.
In an amended filing with the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission, the company said it plans to sell 6 million shares, while stockholders will sell an additional 861,919 shares.
Net proceeds, assuming an initial public offering price of $10 per share, is expected to be about $51.9 million, which the company will use for general corporate purposes, including working capital and potential acquisitions.
Its initial market capitalization based on the mid point of the offer price range would be about $309.4 million, with about 30.9 million shares outstanding after the offering.
Underwriters of the offering are Morgan Stanley & Co, Lehman Brothers Inc, Wachovia Capital Markets and RBC Capital Markets Corp.
For the year ended April 30, 2007, the company posted a loss of $257,000 on total revenue of $69.8 million.
The Cupertino, California-based company said it applied for a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "ARST." (Reporting by Bhaswati Mukhopadhyay in Bangalore; Editing by Amitha Rajan)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source