Cardiovascular Systems files for $86 million IPO
WASHINGTON Jan 22 (Reuters) - Cardiovascular Systems Inc filed with regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The St. Paul, Minnesota-based medical device company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Morgan Stanley, Citi, and William Blair & Co are underwriting the IPO.
Cardiovascular Systems said it plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "CSII" (CSII.O). (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski, editing by Leslie Gevirtz)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds