Cardiovascular Systems files for $86 million IPO
WASHINGTON Jan 22 (Reuters) - Cardiovascular Systems Inc filed with regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The St. Paul, Minnesota-based medical device company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Morgan Stanley, Citi, and William Blair & Co are underwriting the IPO.
Cardiovascular Systems said it plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "CSII" (CSII.O). (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski, editing by Leslie Gevirtz)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |