Martin Sheen playing dad in romantic comedy
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Martin Sheen will play Aaron Eckhart's father in "Traveling," a romantic comedy starring Jennifer Aniston.
Also joining the cast of the Universal project are Dan Fogler ("Balls of Fury") and Judy Greer ("27 Dresses"). Brandon Camp directs.
Eckhart plays a widowed self-help author headlining a grief seminar in Seattle. He rediscovers love and happiness after meeting a hotel florist (Aniston). Sheen's character has a strained relationship with his son.
Fogler is the guru's overzealous manager, while Greer will play the florist's employee and friend. Additionally, Joe Anderson ("Across the Universe") will play the florist's musician boyfriend, and John Carroll Lynch ("K-Ville") a reluctant seminar attendee.
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |
- Russia extends scrutiny of McDonald's restaurants |