Celprogen Launches Cancer Stem Cells
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SAN PEDRO, Calif.--(Business Wire)--Celprogen Inc., a leader in the Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics industry for the development of stem cell technologies for regenerative medicine, today announced that they have successfully isolated and propagated 11 major cancer stem cells. These Cancer Stems were launched in May 2007 at the AACR meeting in Los Angeles and also in December 2007 at ASCB in Washington DC. Celprogen's cancer stem cells are available for basic science research and drug discovery. The cancer stem cells are as follows: Brain, Breast, Colon, Kidney, Leukemia, Liver, Lungs, Melanoma, Ovarian, and Pancreatic & Prostate. Celprogen provides the Cancer Stem Cell Tissue culture system which includes cells, pre-coated flasks with extracellular matrix and Medium for growth and proliferation of these cells. About Celprogen Inc. Celprogen Inc. is a global Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics company which is developing a proprietary portfolio of unique cancer therapeutics products and life science research tools that includes stem cell technologies for regenerative medicine, as well as bio-engineering products for tissue & organ transplants. Headquartered in San Pedro, California, Celprogen is committed to the research, development, and manufacture of quality Stem Cell products to serve our global community. Additional information about Celprogen is available at http://www.celprogen.com. Celprogen Inc. Jay Sharma Chief Executive Officer, Global Business Development 310-547-3975 Copyright Business Wire 2008
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea