AT&T ends '07 with about 2 million iPhone customers
NEW YORK (Reuters) - AT&T Inc (T.N), the exclusive U.S. carrier for Apple Inc's (AAPL.O) iPhone said on Thursday it ended 2007 with "just at or slightly under 2 million iPhone customers."
"We had very solid sales results in October and November and we had almost double sales in December," said Chief Financial Officer Rick Lindner, referring to iPhone sales on the company's quarterly earnings call.
(Reporting by Sinead Carew)
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food