AT&T ends '07 with about 2 million iPhone customers
NEW YORK (Reuters) - AT&T Inc (T.N), the exclusive U.S. carrier for Apple Inc's (AAPL.O) iPhone said on Thursday it ended 2007 with "just at or slightly under 2 million iPhone customers."
"We had very solid sales results in October and November and we had almost double sales in December," said Chief Financial Officer Rick Lindner, referring to iPhone sales on the company's quarterly earnings call.
(Reporting by Sinead Carew)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions