Peter Schiff Named Economic Advisor to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
ARLINGTON, Va.--(Business Wire)--Newly appointed Ron Paul economic advisor, Peter Schiff, issued the following statement about Dr. Paul's proposed comprehensive economic revitalization plan: "We need a plan that stimulates savings and production not more of the reckless borrowing and consumption that got us into this mess in the first place. Ron Paul's plan is the only one that amounts to a step in the right direction. If you want meaningful change - for the better that is - Ron Paul is the only candidate capable of delivering it. The others merely promise to continue the failed policies that are at the root of our current economic problems." Peter Schiff is president of Euro Pacific Capital Inc, and a frequent guest on CNBC, Fox News, and Bloomberg Television. He is often quoted in major financial publications and is the author of the book Crash Proof. In the past Peter Schiff said the following of Dr. Paul: "Ron Paul is the real deal, a true statesmen and citizen politician in the traditions envisioned by the framers of our Republic." Mr. Schiff is available for interviews regarding Congressman Paul's economic policies. Congressman Paul's comprehensive economic revitalization plan can be found online at: www.RonPaul2008.com/Prosperity Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee Jesse Benton, 703-248-9115 Copyright Business Wire 2008
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai