Series to chronicle retraining days for Vick's dogs
LAS VEGAS (Hollywood Reporter) - National Geographic Channel said Monday that its new series "Dogtown" will spend the next few months documenting the attempted rehabilitation of dogs that belonged to jailed Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick.
The 22 animals now reside at Dogtown, the Best Friends animal sanctuary in Utah.
The series will focus on four of the toughest cases as the experts at Dogtown try to "resocialize these seriously aggressive pit bulls."
"Dogtown" is in production on episodes set to premiere in the summer.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee